One of the most complicated barriers facing the pharmaceutical manufacturers at entering the Ukrainian market is to comply with quality requirements for logistic processes (GDP – good distribution practice). We break down barriers and assume responsibility over logistics management.
We provide our partners with the following specific areas of integrated pharmaceutical logistics:
- technical import of drugs;
- incoming quality inspection of drugs;
- international coordination of logistics processes;
- consignment storage;
- 4PL logistics provider service;
- logistics for clinical trials;
- establishing an effective protection system to prevent pharmaceutical supply chains against penetration of fake drugs;
- disposal of drugs that do not meet quality requirements.
We can be helpful to:
- foreign and local pharmaceutical companies;
- representative offices of foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers who intend to import drugs on their own;
- importers and distributors of healthcare associated industries (aesthetic, dental) aiming to add medicines to their portfolio;
- clinic hospitals that use rare/uncommon drugs for Ukraine in their medical practice.
You can get more detailed consultation by writing us a short request or by calling the number below.